By providing individual advising, the College Counseling department at Sant’Anna International School empowers students with the required skills they will need as they start their search for colleges and universities abroad. The college counselor works closely with students in High School to help them with their academic planning in order to align their interests with their strengths.
We encourage our students to find schools that will challenge them academically, and engage them socially, where they will be able to pursue their passion and achieve their goals.
Our College Counseling department has an open door policy, where students are encouraged to stop by to browse the reading material or schedule a meeting with the college counselor.
High School students at Sant’Anna International School have access to the following support and services provided by the College Counselor:
- Introduction to international higher education admissions processes.
- Guidance with applications to higher education institutions.
- Individual counseling to discuss future plans.
- Assistance as students make their college/university list.
- Assistance with documents required for application.
- Issuing High School Transcript.
- Coordinating international higher education institution visits.
- Assistance on registering for the SAT.
- In-class PSAT experience for 10th and 11th grade.
- Support with application essays.
- Advocating for students’ needs during application process.
- Writing Letters of Recommendation.